|Birthdate||December 1, 1983|
Ande is a very private soul. He's performed several short pieces and is very artistically inclined.
During the Spartacus: Blood and Sand boot camp, he tore his biceps, making him walk around like a T-Rex for some time, since he couldn't straighten his arms.
Ande likes the work of Hungarian film director Béla Tarr.
He finds Australian spiders scary.
He is somewhat active on Instagram.
- 2006: The Bridge (short) - Niko
- 2009: Ipso facto (short) - The Artist
- 2010: Team Australia (short) - Richie (acting); producer.
- 2010: Spartacus: Blood and Sand (TV series) - Duro
- 2010: The Filmmaker (short) - Dude
- 2013: Home and Away, ep. 1.5672 (TV series) - Gavin MacIntosh
- 2013: Progeny (TV movie) - Dr. Henry Dakin
- 2013: Packed to the Rafters, s6e2 (TV series) - Marco
- 2013: Backyard Ashes - Harold
- 2013: I Want You (short)
- 2014: Raker (short) - writer, musician and director.
- 2014: The Animal Condition (documentary) - musician, producer, camera assistant, composer and sound recorder.
- 2015: True Crime: Venus and Mars (TV movie) - Brent Garner
- 2016: Oranges Don't Grow on Trees (short) - writer, musician, director and production designer.
- 2016: Bombshell - Fernando Pereira
- 2017: Picture Wheel (short) - co-producer
Ande Cunningham is a part of the production company Five Lip Films.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found