|First appearance||S3E08: Separate Paths|
|Last appearance||S3E08: Separate Paths|
|Status||Deceased (Killed by Crixus)|
Arrius is a Roman soldier who adheres to the ideals of the Republic. He wears a set of Roman armor attributed to an officer of his ranking and appears to be a warrior of adept skill.
War of the DamnedEditArrius marches his legion towards Crixus and his army a few miles from Rome. Crixus releases boulders lit on fire and rolls them into the Roman flanks. Crixus and his army then run into the battle, slaughtering every soldier in their path. Crixus then fights Arrius, but their fight is short lived and his arm is sliced off by the Gaul.
Crixus then takes his sword and plunges it into Arrius throat, killing him. The necklace around his neck is then removed and taken as a spoil of war by Crixus.
- His character is presumably based off of Quintus Arrius, a praetor during 72 BC. However he actually defeated Crixus in the historic battle.
- Arrius was a praetor under the command of Gellius Publicola.
- Arrius survived Spartacus' rebellion, carrying on in politics until he retired in 52 BC.
- Quintus Arrius was a member of the Plebeian Gens Arria, and was the first of his gens to rise to prominence upon becoming Praetor in 72 BCE. This gens only becomes more noteworthy well into the Imperial era of Roman history.
- As a Praetor in command of armies, Arrius would have specifically been a Praetor Peregrinus (Praetor of the foreigners).