Champions are the highest tier of gladiator and considered the best skilled warriors to enter the arena. In most cases the only way to become gladiator is to defeat the previous. Most houses have their own champion-level gladiator, but in terms of region or city there is often one who stands upon all others and is the one that the crowd roars to see.
Champions of CapuaEdit
- Gannicus, God of the Arena
- Crixus, The Undefeated Gaul
- Spartacus, The Bringer of Rain and the Slayer of Theokoles
Champions of PompeiEdit
- Pericles, Titan of Pompei
Champions of RomeEdit
- Gannicus became the first Champion of Capua, however, he was granted freedom immediately and thus could not exploit or be noted as such.
- Theokoles more than likely held the rank of champion before he retired, but for what house and what region is unknown.