Spartacus had many victims, in Glaber's campaign, on the sands and in the rebellion.
- Decapitated one Getae
- Other Getae killed
- Throws a spear, impaling and killing one of Glaber's men on horseback
- Kills Arkadios
- Cuts the throat of a mercenary
- Stabs a brothel keeper through the neck
- Slices the throat of a Roman soldier in the brothel
- Slashes one across the chest on horseback as he races towards Cossinius and Furius
- A scream can be heard as he supposedly kills another soldier among the squad of soldiers protecting Cossinius and Furius
- Slices a soldiers neck followed by killing another soldier
- Uses the eagle standard to slice through a soldiers neck
- Slashes another soldiers neck before Cossinius and Furius retreat
- Slices a soldier through the stomach before using the eagle standard to knock his jaw off
- While helping Attius to escape near the city gates of Sinuessa, Spartacus appears and slashes one of the guards across the neck.
- Buying Gannicus time to prepare opening the gate, Spartacus attacks two guards at once, killing one and knocking the other aside.
- Spartacus kills Ennius by impaling him through the throat with a spear
- Spartacus lands the first blow during the rebels skirmish against Tiberius and his men, slashing the neck of one as the battle begins.
- Near the open gates of Sinuessa, Spartacus kills a few of Crassus' disguised men.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.