|First appearance||S3E08: Separate Paths|
|Last appearance||S3E08: Separate Paths|
|Relationships|| Brictius (Lover, deceased)|
Naevia (Comrade, deceased)
Crixus (Comrade, deceased)
|Status||Deceased (Killed by Roman Soldiers)|
Verenda is a rebel under Spartacus' command.
Verenda appears as tall with long blonde hair and athletic build. She wears a set of makeshift armor and fights using a sword and shield.
Verenda is quiet off the battlefield, yet when unleashed in battle, she reveals a fearless personality complimented with a fighter's instinct. She was the lover of Brictius, and they are seen together on and off the battlefield.
War of the DamnedEdit
Verenda takes part in defending the non-combatants of the rebels from oncoming groups from Crassus. She successfully and easily overpowers soldiers she faces and proves to be a skilled combatant.
She takes part in the many battles led by Crixus, she sees the victories against the Roman armies and many of them sent to afterlife by her very own sword.
When Crixus and his rebels finally meets the legions of Arrius, Verenda alongside her lover Brictius, are among those who ignite the giant fireballs. She slays several Romans in the ensuing battle and stands near Crixus as she celebrates the victory.
This victory is short lived, however, as the forces of Marcus Licinius Crassus arrive in greater numbers and begin to overwhelm the rebels. Though she fights valiantly, Verenda meets her end by a Roman sword, collapsing to the ground, dead.
- Verenda is played by New Zealand Actress & stunt performer, Vanessa Cater and stands at 176 cm tall.
- Because of her size and fighting ability, it might be possible that she was a gladiatrix, a female gladiator.
- The name Verenda, which is a loose Latin translation of "awesome", was suggested to Stephen S. DeKnight by a fan following a statement DeKnight made that her character's name was "Pure Awesome." DeKnight officially approved on Twitter that her character's name should be Verenda.
- The name Verenda is very similar to another name of Latin origin that actually exists. This name is Verena.
- Vanessa Cater has confirmed on Twitter that Verenda and Brictius were intended to be lovers